We hope you love your Tony Bianco purchase, however we are here to help if you need to return an item purchased via our website.
This Returns policy applies to all purchases made online at Tony Bianco US and does not apply to any purchases made via our Australian website or third party stockists or wholesalers.
- Full priced items can be returned for a change of mind refund or a store credit. If you purchase a full priced item using a promotional code, this is still considered eligible for a refund.
- Markdown items with a red price can be returned for a change of mind store credit only, unless deemed faulty.
- Outlet items marked final sale are not eligible for a change of mind return or store credit, unless deemed faulty.
- Please note that we do not offer product exchanges. When processing your return, our team will issue you with either a refund (full price returns) or a store credit (sale item returns) for you to re-purchase your desired item online.
- Shoes must not be worn, soiled or damaged and be in new condition
- Orders can be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- We do not accept change of mind returns for gift vouchers, made to order shoes or certain accessories such as shoe care, hats, watches or jewelry, unless deemed faulty.
- If you believe your item to be faulty please let us know in writing at email@example.com
Extended Christmas Returns
- If you are giving or receiving a pair of Tony Bianco shoes for Christmas, we will gladly extend the returns period until 8th January
We are sorry to hear that your order was not perfect. If you receive an order that you believe to be faulty please let us know in writing and we'll happily assist you toward a resolution.
Please follow the below steps:
- Email our friendly customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write a description of the fault/incorrect item
- Include your order number and proof of purchase
- Include photos of our product team to assess
- Products that have a major fault may be returned for a refund or store credit note. For items with minor faults, we can often repair these for you!
Online returns via post
- Customers can post their returns back to us using the returns label provided inside your order, otherwise the customer is responsible for the cost of their return postage, unless deemed faulty by our team. Please note, that if you choose to use our prepaid returns label we'll deduct a balance of $12.50 from your refund total.
- Securely package your purchase, with any other original packaging inside a satchel or box and adhere your returns label to the mailer, ensuring that it covers any original shipping labels.
- Include a competed returns form that was sent to you, one can be found HERE or attached below.
- The pre-printed returns label will be issued with Fedex or UPS - please carefully check your label for the name of the provider (Fedex or UPS) and head to to the relevant website www.fedex.com/locate/ or www.ups.com/dropoff to find your closest drop off location.
Online Returns Address
Tony Bianco c/o NRI Distribution13200 S. Broadway
- Please allow 10 business days for your return package to reach our warehouse.
- From delivery into our warehouse, please allow 5 business days for your return to be processed and an additional 2 business days for faulty items to be assessed
- If you have selected a refund or store credit, you will receive a refund/credit notification via email.
- Any refunds may take time to clear to your nominated bank account, this is dependent on your financial institution and out of our control.
Still have questions?
Please contact us via email at email@example.com, via Live Chat or call us at +1 3232 092 676 and we'll happily guide you through the process.
For more information, please click here.