We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes things don’t quite go to plan.
If you believe you have received faulty or damaged merchandise it can be returned at any time, including sale merchandise to our online store with a valid proof of purchase.
Faulty Return Instructions
- Email our friendly customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write a description of the fault/incorrect item
- Include your order number and proof of purchase
- Include photos of our product team to assess
- Products that have a major fault may be returned for a refund, credit note or an exchange for another item. For items with minor faults, we can often repair these for you!
We will then endeavour to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.
If merchandise is deemed to be faulty or damaged we will replace it in the first instance, or we may issue you with a refund of the purchase price in exchange for the faulty or damaged merchandise.
A refund or replacement will only be offered if the item is faulty, not if there are usual signs of wear and tear.
What are the common signs of wear and tear?
- Worn leather / pony hair
- Marked soles
- Stretched items
- Torn straps
- Heel tips fallen off
We will accept returns on any faulty merchandise within a reasonable time frame and after assessment by one of our product experts!
If the item is able to be repaired, we will repair or replace the item that is deemed faulty.